Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What i use to do before...


As i was sleeping in a not so hot and cold afternoon..halfway dreaming..i suddenly woke up by the sound of thunder that was loud..i was shaken and in my mind " GO AND PUSH THE CLOTHES HANGING OUTSIDE!!!" and when i just wanted to get up i realise i was at my rented house in Shah Alam...a shophouse to be exact and there is no clothing hanging outside to be push..hahaha...i laugh to myself...

Why i post this out is because back in my place in Kuching, we had this hanger thingy where we hang our clothings on it and we just push the hanger out for it has wheels under it at our garage under the sunny hot sun. So when the thunder strike, we quickly rush out and push the hanger thingy inside..what a good invention it was..


Thats why i laugh to myself thinking of it...there is nothing to push here at my rented house..for example the hanger thingy. We do not have enough space for that..Rain and thunder reminds me of the good old days i had back in Kuching..the small little things that make up my life..i remember we forgot to push the clothing in and what a scolding we had from our parents for the clothings are all wet soak in the pouring rain..


I guess many things change since i came to Shah Alam..changes that i had to make to adjust but i know small things that i experince back in Kuching i shall never forget.


Me, the thunder, the rain and the hanging clothing outside..how i miss my home:)

0 comments: