Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bukan kemahuanku...

I dont believe what i am going through right now...as if it was a dream but now i feel the shadows of reality creeping over me..taking over my life and my soul...i could not swallow the fact that what is happenig around me is coming to get me in the end....is this what i want all this years??...is this what i plan for?....after what had happen..life would never be the same again for me..ever....

Things do change over years..appearance, feelings, age, life......thats the whole fact....but now is coming and all those things are getting real for me...i was caught unattended...but i was aware of it..how could this happen to me???.do i deserved this...is no one fault but mine to blame.....7 days...7 painful unsecure days i have to endure for this...

Bukan kemahuanku..tapi..apakan daya...

0 comments: