Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bloody trip....


Before the bloody trip...


Today i did what i know as a noble deed......going for a blood donation for the very first time in my campus and my whole 22 years of life.......never knew what got into me by doing it but a part of me saying being adventures and doing something different for a change @ experienced and the other part is just doing a good deed... after all my dad is a frequent donor as well so...like father like son :)

Went in the afternoon during lunch time..filling up forms and going through medical check up.The medical staff were like asking me if it was my first time :)...and it was fun....and i am planning to go another donation next time...



The nurse making sure everything is in place..it was a little bit painful...i felt i was like some freak with tubes sticking out of me..:)



That was my 1st pint of blood for today :) or should i say bag...?



Goodies are given after the donation




And now i have a new bank account..a blood bank account :)



This was in the box they gave me...a 1Malaysia mug blood campaign organised by my university..:)


Anyways Chinese New Year holidays are fast approaching...and so i am planning on an adventure...where?


The ticket says it all...:)




P/S: Would love to donate blood again and excited about my coming adventure :)












4 comments:

@DdY said...

Good, good..donate more blood ok? I'm anemic..who knows I might need 1 someday :)

ADrian said...

hehehe....wats ur blood type? if urs is A...den u met d man of ur blood dream..hahahaha

@DdY said...

lol i dunno! hopefully i'm O! tamak sikit..haha!

ADrian said...

ish ish ish.....nak tamak jugak...baik AB..jadi oemurah..
:P