Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I am sorry



I am sorry for the past mistakes i had done.....what happened in the past does effect my present and future life...it carries with me of all my past wrongdoings.....

That was before..now its different....people changed so do I...if you were to judge me based on past...then there is no point of my present life as it takes a huge step and courage to changed and repent.....

I changed..i am no longer that naive stupid guy in the past...a fool of my past mistakes..i learn and live life to the fullest now....give me a chance to proved myself worthy right now....

Is not easy dwelling and living with the past mistakes but i take is a a life changing experience for me to improved and never to do it again..


P/S:The past existed so that we would not repeat them again in the present time as it could affect our future....i am sorry

0 comments: