Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

The B&W contest

I am trying out for this contest introduced by my house-mate, a fellow blogger @ Fyzal on this online contest for blogs, the Black and White contest. the contest is easy enough to participate:


-Submit and post a picture of YOURSELF and it has to be in BLACK & WHITE ( post it in your blog posting )
-Put the following banner on the right side of your sidebar and be the follower of this blogger @ Syam (example in my sidebar)
-Dont forget to put the link of your post in the comment area for viewing in Syam 's blog  (click link to follow)


Easy isnt it? I was looking for a good picture for the contest and i decided to try out with this picture...NO laughing or anything...:) just wana try my luck..who knows? early duit raya for me to go around with :)

And so the picture i pin my hope for the contest:


Rock Star wannabe...

And  tag at least one person to spread the news of this contest and so i had chosen Annyss :)


P/S: Picture taken during my trip with my classmates :)

0 comments: