Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

I do

Some had said  " I DO" earlier than me...some even had kids...2 3 4 5 kids....impressively by the age of 19 or 20 years old, they had walked down the aisle, saying  " I DO" and signing off their papers and now i declared you husband and wife...and had kids..

Imagined not meeting them up for years, 5 to 10 years and suddenly telling others you are married with kids...I'm 23 and the thought of saying " I DO" lingers in my head....WHEN would THAT time will come for me...is scary seeing others had gone through that road and you are still behind.....



 Pictures credited to Google


P/S : My turn? wait and see...

4 comments:

@DdY said...

Did u read on the internet there's this Japanese lady who got married to herself? Complete with all d dress and family watching her saying "I Do"?

Funny kan? Dunno what the whole is turning into :/

ADrian said...

saw dat in today's paper..heheheh...mg desperate? or mebe insane? or dont knw..hehe

Ivy Metaga said...

take your time, you still young..:), marriage need a highly commitment from both partners..;)

ADrian said...

haha...im taking my time...dat no doubt abt it..:)...js dat is kinda of funny seeing friends around getting maried at my age..