Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back home

In few hours time ( 1 hour 20 minutes to be exact) from this posting, i will be flying back to my second hometown i had called home for the past 3 years of my life. Ever since the offer from UiTM, Kuala Lumpur has been been a hometown to heart...Kuching is a gate away destination for me now, a place to run away from the busy and hectic life of K.L. ..nothing beats the place like Kuching :)

Im not sure when i will be going back to Kuching for good...settle down and have a life in my hometown. For now is the big world, ready to be explored and for me looking for experiences and earning a living in an unknown place.

I am happy with my life for now....should be thankful and grateful....God has been kind enough to be with me through all my campus life in K.L...until today...Amen.

P/S: Christmas is near i be home for Christmas :)