Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Updates: Pros and Cons

Is been a while since my last post..CNY holidays was okay...spend my time reading and doing my assignments during the holiday break.....trying to adjust to my new life as a student again on another level...is been an exciting and one good experience doing my master at this point of life...

So much has been debated whether it is a wise choice to continue my studies directly after my degree...basically the point are divided into pros and cons :

PROS

I am still young...so by the time i get my master ( with God's blessing and guide) i be 24/25...imagine i pursue my PhD ? i be a DR by the age of 30..*blink blink*


Still fresh from my degree level...so is not much of a education gap compared to those who had left their campus life 20 25 years ago....able to compete and absorb information easily? (some say)


Doing it full time meaning i could focus my studies easily...maybe :P (1 1/2 years to go)



CONS

I am a fresh grad with no experience.. most of the students are working adults with experiences...is not advisable to pursue directly....(some say)

If i were to graduate with a master in hand..my basic salary is a normal salary base as i had no working experience...so my master is just by name? not sure about that...

Is hard to get a job? if you are doing your master full time? most companies are not keen ( base on experience)

Level of education is way way different than my degree level...approach is different...


Well..is all about individual preferences..what you think is best for you and your future...to me...doing it now is a slight advantage as i would not want to pursue my studies later when i am working in the future..focus one by one....don't be too greedy :)....



P/S: My books just for the first semester..have a nice day everyone :)



0 comments: