Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Got Fined.....

Now with people scrambling to pay their summons on the very last minute, i too joined in the line just to clear my summon as tomorrow would be the last day before they start blacklisting and knocking on your door for it..my offence? not wearing a seatbelt...last year in the month of January and i think i remembered the incident..:)


Lucky i got the discount/promotion rate of RM40, if not there goes my RM80....it took me the whole night just to access the system to find out if i got any summons...

To be honest that's my first summon in my entire driving career @ the first one in KL

On the other hand i just love my new ATM cards @ BSN and Bank Islam..new look and design..fresh concept..gor it replaced...


The BSN above looks funky and the Bank Islam looks like a credit card to me..


The old and new version of the Bank Islam ATM cards....


Is the right time to changed my cards since i will be using them for a very long time :)


Now i am waiting for my new identity card....


P/S: Remember to drive with a seatbelt and take good care of your personal cards..




0 comments: