Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

24

Is been a while since i last posted my last entry...today would be something random and i had been through it for the last 24 years..

Currently in Miri for holidays...why Miri? is a long story...and i love it here....i found peace and love in Miri.

To be honest, i dont really like to celebrate my own birthday...and yet i dont mind celebrating people's birthday and be part of the party. To me personally, my birthday is just another ordinary day in my life. I do not mind having no birthday cake or presents, call me weird but im fine with it.Would not want to trouble people around me, making fuss and all that for me and my birthday. There is one time i told my mum that there is no need to have a birthday cake as im not a kid anymore, besides i have something else in life that marks my important day special.  What is important is that God has given me abundant blessings in my everyday life making it possible for me to be at this age. Nor forgetting what God had done for me especially in my studies, family and friends. That is the best gift of all.

Just putting on random thoughts. Have a blessed day everyone

P/S: Is just another ordinary day in life and im cool with it :)

0 comments: