Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

ASS-ignment:P

Wow..never realised its almost the end of my 1st semester in uitm..time pass very fast...i am going to sit for my finals too..kinda nervous as its my 1st time sitting for my exam as a university student..preparations have to be done..assignment has to be done and presentation for carried marks..hope get good marks...

Well..i am not sure where i be staying next semester..inside or outside..so much problems involve just to secure a place in Perindu, my dorm. not only me having the same problem, almost 20 to 30 percent are in that problem, difficulty to apply..not sure being active in Perindu as a JPB helps.pray to God it works.

Hmm.. hope everything goes well for me right here...no glitch or anything. so pray and God listens

2 comments:

MisterZyl said...

hey there,, AD the rumate..
looks like you are doing well for your blog.. just keep posting the entry.. after this, if u want, I will teach you how to put other stuff such as technorati widget, bloglog widget, make some arrangement on your blog.. just to make it looks better..

Gudluck!!!

michaelkon said...

http://maikarumikey.blogspot.com/