Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today...

Today..a slow moving day..holiday..but holiday means extra job and assignment to be done....now doing the assignment but typing my blog....so much things to do until just want to put things aside and enjoy...hehehe..but then again...important is important..do things that we must do...hug hug....

Just for the share of others..a few pic from my assignment..amateur pics...so do comment...hehehe..using a Olympus SLR camera..an old cam..mg hard but got few shots....



(This want is my favourite..a swan by a lake during sunset..especially the reflection..maybe not a good shot..but then again..beauty is the eye of the beholder and the flower below is a not so sharp picture..the lens was not on my side..... )



Well..if there is more pictures..i will post it..not much of an artistic hands b ut trying my best to do the shots...so hope things goes well for me here in uni....better come bek to my assignment..hahaha

1 comments:

MisterZyl said...

keep UP the Good Work!!