Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My fridge cost a late night fee..your fridge got the HIV...

Well..out of all the thing to blog is a fridge..hahaha..true enough..i am blogging on my new fridge at my rented house(actually is a 2nd hand fridge not come to one year use got sold off)..well..what a start to building a good rented home. I am not married and yet i bought a fridge already( We share among 6 of us a house for the fridge..so everyone has a share or parts on the fridge..hehe) 
I think having a fridge is cool cause we could put in many stuff such as:
A) making ice cubes..hot weather now..hahaha
B) Cold beverages..
C) Food? ( if the rest cook to)..hehehe
D) Unnessary stuff just to fill the fridge up..hahaha

TOP TO BOTTOM: The Brand, Inside and outside of my 2nd hand fridge

0 comments: