Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Today aint my day...hope tomorrow brings hope

Today i though would be a good day today...but somehow it aint my day...why?

a) First, i left my student ID at the I.T room at my faculty...i feel naked without it...its my pass going in and out of Uitm( luckly i got it in the afternoon)
b) Second, i took a bus ride around Uitm from my house to my house AGAIN!!! in a big circle again...the bus didnt pass by my faculty..i had to walk all the way up and at the end rode a taxi taht cost me RM2( it was like a 1 min journey by taxi and it cost that much)
c)Third it was raining and i was wet.....a bad day and bad weather..
d)My printer could not print..just dont know why it happen..it needs $$$$$ for repair
e) My house key just dissappear..

Hope there is a end to my badluck Monday...:)

0 comments: