Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My wildest dreams...

When i was young, i used to dream and dream what would i be in the future..little did anyone knew, i always wanted to be an opera singer..hahaha..sort off..hahaha..eventhough i am unsure and knew opera singers such as Pavarotti(hope i typed it correctly)..i imagined myself on stage, spotlight on me annd me singing with my full heart and soul..hahaha..dramatic..

I was browsing through the web in Youtube when i came across Britian's Got Talent and my eyes was on this videoclip, "Susan Boyle" i did not knew why i wanted to watch it but i just click and on it and WOW...someone like her, unknown, being judged by the first impression, (if you watch the video, the audience seems to jeer and laugh at the idea of her becoming a professional singer inculding the judges) 

BUT...

She gave it all out, heart and soul with her song.."I dreamed a dream" by Les Miserable..and she was OUTSTANDING AND REALLY SHOCKED THE WHOLE AUDIENCES AND THE JUDGES...i give her a two thumbs up and salute for her marvellous hidden talent..she was out of words..

To view more of it and to see it for yourself, heres the link from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBTVdnWj1hM

ENJOY:D

0 comments: