Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thats not my name and definately not me:D

(To all my friends who knew me, i am sorry if this is sensitive towards you all, thousand apologies but i guess is the truth and it happen to me:)..i just love to share)

When i came to UiTM for the first time, i knew i will be ging to face this problem..the first impression when they first saw me:

"Are you a Malay/Muslim?"

Two semester i am here already and at times i would face the same question all over again..haha..at first i would like " What?? Do i look like one?" "Is it true?"etc...

At times i would wonder and question myself do i look like one?..hahaha..when i was still in Kuching, Sarawak, my hometown, i could be differentiate by people over there. I guess something new for people right here to assume i am so and so...ahaks:P

This happened before i wrote this blog:

I was buying drinks and bun at a mini market and when i was at the counter, i paid my stuff and drank on the spot( i was thirsty that time) and the shopkeeper( a female in her late 30s i guess) ask me:

"Dah baca bismillah?( hope i spell it correctly)hahaha

I was like "huh"..and the rest was history....

0 comments: