Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

"LAF" ^_^

Yesterday back to Shah Alam after my one week H1N1 holidays..enjoying my holidays tho...eventho with my tons of assignment ^_^...after packing all my stuff went out with my good friend..^_^.

Waited for my good friend for a few minutes and what a surprise i got when my good friend came and gave me pressies^_^...and guess what i got?


Two in one novel by Cecelia Ahern..hahaha...but her stories are amazing especially after i got her P/S I LOVE U novel


Friendship bracelet ^_^..hehe..1st August was Friendship day?...hehe

Ok..i know that the novel is something girly and it was under this section in the bookstore..chick lit or something like that..who cares? The writer is a two thumbs up writer..^_^

Never knew that my good friend would give me those presents for i did not expect anything in return of our friendship. It caught me off guard for that whole time yesterday ^_^..it was a sweet and beautiful gift..and i appriciate it so much. I feel what i gave my good friend that day could not be compared to this..

Never knew how God work His wonders in meeting my new friend of mine especially this one. Is not because of the gifts or anything but the sincerity and that beautiful friendship that i just found. It adds more colour to my life right now. And thank God for sending this good friend of mine down right now..hehehe...cheezy but really it was one of Gods best send gift..

To my good friend..thank you so much for the gift and everything...and the friendship especially..thank you ^_^

P/S: Seeing isn't always believing,
sometimes u need just a lil bit of magic to make your life alive 4 ever........

0 comments: