Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Miss Victoria and En Low Yatt in Japthai

Well just came back from my day out with my cuzzie and his parents @ my uncle and aunty..

First stop in the morning went to my cuzzie school..Victoria Institution..Glamour school for sure..known the school from my friends who are band members of my school...it was an anugerah something something...my cuzzie was a top scorer in PMR last year...so they are giving out certs to them plus cash..i was not so interested at the first part of the programme..i went around exploring the famous school..^_^..

VI is something like St Joseph back in Kuching...thats for sure...old colonial building...huge compound area..so went around taking shots of those places..who knows when again i will be back to that school ^_^


Part of VI..keep thinking of Victoria's Arm in Kuching..ahaks^_^


The front part of VI..


Has this history proven seal that VI is an old protected school...by the government..history purposes..^_^


Everything is VI...hidup VI!!!^_^


The main hall where all the buzz is happening..


My cuzzie receiving his cert..congrats!!^_^




Belongs to my cousin..he got the award i got to hold his folder..^_^



I was exploring the classroom around VI when i found this article below...


The influence of cartoons..or animation..whatever you may call it...


Thats me ^_^..i had been to VI

So went to Low Yatt...my aunty bought her mini notebook..i found myself a new earphone for my handphone..seriously needing one as my handphone is my best friend right now..^_^



So went for lunch at this place...Japanese + Thai = Japthai..is Shikiya ^_^







I love to see the colourful menu and the setting of the shop..hehehe ^_^



Later will be going out with cuzzies to watch Transformer 2...okay..i know i am so lagging and old dated watching a movie that has been in the cinemas for ages...but well better than nothing ^_^..and is nothing to do with the article above ya :)

P/S : I sure miss movie date..hehehe...

1 comments:

begMERAH said...

VI and their band. Haha!