Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2 plus 3 is 5



Not much to blog around the pass few days...

Basically this was taken before i left Kuching on the 3rd day of Gawai ( internship la....) my so call family picture...5 of us..the small one on my mum's lap is my little cousin..

Im the eldest...the biggest and the least good looking one..hahahaha...the one in front with the sweater is my youngest brother, Aaron...currently waiting to enter this vocational school...hes 18..the one giving the peace sign is my first brother, Alvin, currently working right now...hes 20 right? heheheh~ my brothers have better shape than me..:P

Thats my mum and my dad...my mum looks young my dad is a bit old...retiring soon but he plans to push forward his retirement...my mum has 3 boys in the house...ask her how she managed us..hehehe

P/S: Got a call for my internship placement...i hope to received more good news regarding my internship :)

2 comments:

faizalnizam said...

hey AD.. how's thing going 'round?
dpt praktikal kat mane?

Kyle Fahkrurazzi said...

hey ady...it has been long time since you left...how's ur life going lately? Really hope to hear good news from u... :)