Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

18..not...

Well is been 18 wonderful years of my life ( 18 plus 5 actually) ..thank God for everything...:) family, friends and all those around me...is been a nice journey of life with the ups and downs..

Not much to blog about this days...will be starting my internship this Monday with my classmate, Mahiran ( at last we got a place and we are starting it)...few minor problems...looking for a new place to rent and from now on NEVER NEVER to look down at the old place i used to rent before as a student. BE THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL....




Thank you for all the birthday wishes from all my family and friends....but this particular wish maybe i was not expecting from but im okay with it :) is nice to have the unexpected to come ( the good ones of course)...just guessing that it may be YOU..but then again it could be from someone else....but my bets and keeping my fingers cross..its YOU..nobody nobody but YOU

To whom it may concern regarding my little rant above..THANK YOU...things might and might not be same anymore...but THANK YOU...




P/S: Somehow i knew it was YOU....

1 comments:

faizalnizam said...

thumbs up bro.. buat elok2 mase intern.. kalau senang, dtg shah alam kita lepak2 like the old time.

takpun layan PES! :D