Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blog blog



Is one boring Sunday afternoon and i am at
home trying to finish up my work on the storyboard plus scripts before this Wednesday...plus re-editing work
tomorrow....so came along my house mates in Shah Alam putting me up for this small Q&A sessions...Fyzal and Afiq



THE BIRTH OF MY HUMBLE BLOG

adclarke.blogspot.com


(The post was supposed to be in Bahasa Malaysia so i am doing mine in English)



What is the name of your blog and why that name?

AD~venture with AD....why that name? AD stands for me @ ADrian..and i love to go on for adventures..EVERYWHERE ANYTIME...anything interesting goes with me....so i love to share my adventures with others...hence AD~venture with AD...with me me me....:) so my blog is about me and my adventures..

I got the name AD when i was in National Service...they had a hard time pronouncing my full name so AD was short and simple....


What is the URL of your blog and where the idea came from ?

Easy.....adclarke.blogspot.com...why? just want my blog to reflect on me..something close to heart and something i could see myself in...so adclarke.blogspot.com it is...:)

I wanted to put adrianclarke.blogspot.com ( my full name ) but it was taken so i took the shorter version....adclarke..:)....is so me :)


Ever wanting to delete your blog? reasons?

NOPE :) no reason to delete...a place for me to share and met new people in life..

Whats the point having something fun and exciting to keep myself occupied and delete it off?? weird



Family members reading my blog?

Yup..my mum :)...not sure about the rest of my family and relatives



How do you feel when someone told you your blog is ugly when others told you is beautiful?

Thank you for your comments...define ugly and beautiful for blogs? :)


My first blog posting

19/03/2008 entitled My first time....

My first post....


Method of writing

Anything....about what i went through...adventures i go....places i see and came back with experiences...a i came i saw and i blog kind of method....sometimes it could be close to heart @ personal..but it depends on the situation..



First person to know about your blog?

Me? a few friends who had blogs...:)...



How do you feel when people talk about your blog?

Happy and happy and happy with a smiling face...is just a normal blog..nothing great about it...:) but is one way of meeting new people up and they would talk about what you blog about...:)


Ten next person to tag?

Err....wait ha......ten too many...a few can?





P/S : Done with this quiz back to my drawing board and thinking cap to draw and write....

0 comments: