Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Next Step please?

Now a few more days i be finishing up my semester 6 for my practical training..submission of report and i will bid farewell to my university...bye bye classes, bye bye assignments, bye bye lecturers etc...

Now thats the first step, after all the goodbyes and farewell..next please ?


Working life? am i ready for that....? i still wana be a student tho...fun and enjoyable...



Enjoying and studying at the same time...friends all around you...
(Dean's Award 2010)





But

Being a student ?

Pursue a higher level of education ? 

    Interesting........



Getting married is kinda cool...settle down with the one you love and have 12 kids...6 boys and 6 girls.... (thats in my dream of course :P )

With a good job and future...live happily ever after ( thats fairy tale)

That is a long term commitment and goal to achieved....

Somehow......



I kept thinking about working AROUND the world..meeting new people, going from places to places..new environment, scene, people, culture, knowledge..etc etc...i love to travel

Part of my ambition ( after reading up about peace missions in UN)

WORKING with the peace core @ United Nations


Not this kind of peace mission...even though i love the action...


I wanted this kind of peace mission..like her :)


And be like him....standing on world stage..addressing world issues....




Ahh....my dream goal long time ago....how i miss those times..now i am in a different direction of life..maybe one day i stop by...to collect the unfulfilled dreams..

I guess for now....


Just sit back and enjoy my time...pray and do my best let God be my guide :)


P/S : Certain pictures taken, credits to Google.


0 comments: