Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One Tuesday afternoon

Yesterday was my faculty dean's award so took the opportunity to meet up classmates and friends.Today there was a blackout at the office early in the morning, and so they let us off early..2 days of holidays and im loving it :)

Currently at home just relaxing and enjoying the afternoon..was reading few articles and mag where random thoughts crosses my mind .

Experiences taught me to grow stronger and maturely throughout my life. Experiences taught me to share and help those in need. Experiences taught me that life is not like the Touch and Go toll gate but life is all about being on top and bottom at different times. Experiences taught you think and act rationally and wisely as you would not want to make the same mistakes again.Experiences let you see things in a larger context of life and makes you think with your head and your heart not with you butt.

Experiences taught me how to forgive and try to mend broken hearts, friendship and how i could improved myself with others...i am doing that now...slowly...it takes time and a huge step in me but i am trying my best... but it brings out the best in me..to be more positive in life..is never easy but we have to try for we will never going to know the outcome :)

That random thought was brought to you by one Tuesday afternoon...and i love it :)

P/S: Never doubt the power of experiences :)

2 comments:

reeyau said...

its true what you say. some people just complain. some people stop to think of positive things that they learned from the past. =)

ADrian said...

experience is a good teacher :) thats what i c now...