Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First time

Came back for the 10th Sarawak General Election..my first time voting in a democratic state.my first time in 3 years i was back for the study week before my exam, first time in 3 years i will be celebrating the Holy Week at home since i was in KL the whole time for Holy Week....this should be fun :)

Updates? not much....just love being in the comfort of my own house with familiar surroundings and places i had missed going to..going out for good dates with her especially ice cream dates ( thats her favorite ) and of course been reading my notes for exam and last minute final touches on my assignment before sending it over before the finals.

A few more weeks to go before I end my first semester, next month would be my convocation :) cant wait for it..totally excited and looking forward to it..

Missing friends in Kuching and in KL..:) you know you you are...disco skating date, reunion and pre-convo gathering with classmates and "makan besar" with good friends :)


P/S: Blessed Holy Week to all those celebrating :)

0 comments: