Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

One more week bah...

I am done with my exam the final paper and now i am free...i am always free btw..does not make any difference at all but at least there is no worries of studying and doing my notes for a while..is going to be a four months semester break for me :P

Another week to go before i will be graduating..that is next Wednesday on the 18th of May....kinda excited for it as the big day approaches as i had bought something decent for my convo. and my family would be here next week..is been a while they had not been to KL and this would be a fun and exciting event...

Anyways Happy Mother Days to my mum @ Doritha Thomas Ng...i know she will be reading my blog.. i have nothing to give you for now but just a piece of scroll later on the 18th :)


This family picture was taken last year and i really like the picture..is been a while we had a good family photo...

From behind L-R : Youngest brother, Aaron, 1st brother Alvin and that's me ( we look totally different )
Front: Mom and Dad...


P/S: Happy Mother's Day :)

0 comments: