Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gawai in Spring...

Last night me and my youngest brother went to The Spring to fetched my brother from  work.
We saw there was an event going on at the other side so we went over

It was about the Gawai celebration, a feast celebrated byy the Dayak people in Sarawak or Pesta Kaamatan in Sabah (hope i spelt it correctly)..it was a large crowd when suddenly

The MC was  looking for a volunteer to blow the blow pipe...

I was blur when he called me up the stage..it was MY FIRST time doing such thing..

Held my breath, slowly aiming at a ballon on the 2nd floor and....

WHOOSH..the dart hit the target and then the whole crowd was amazed and cheering for me..
hahahahahha..sort of a celebrity...they interviewed me asking do i have the experinced before handling the blow pipe and i said NO..IT WAS MY FIRST..hahahahaha

Nest thing i know..my youngest brother was dancing up the stage with the dancer and enjoying every moment he had yesterday night..hahaha..

It was fun lastnight:)

I am going again tonight..:P



Bidayuh dancer



An orang Ulu dancer



Thats not a dancer for sure:P





That was me before i tried my hands on the blow pipe..MY FIRST TIME..hahaha..and nail it in a single blow..hahaha one shot one kill


the bamboo game....



The closing ceremony...





FYI thats my brother in between the MC and the dancer...he was pull from the crowd to dance in front of a large audience..mejeng bah..hahaha
i was laughing like hell..hahahaha:P
My brother..



0 comments: