Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

A day to remember...

Firstly..Selamat Hari Gawai to all my friends celebrating this festival:D

Is been long since i blog as i was busy with my life..as usual..:)

Yesterday i went up to Desmond Aaron's village up in Serian....my best buddy village...is my first time there...a few reasons i was up there..send some gifts to Desmond's relatives and just wana hang out and feel a different environment:)

So we had a road trip up..a fun hot weather for a car ride to the village...

A few shots taken during the trip...





Thats the signboard..on the left top corner...SERIAN 43 KM...



Along the journey ahead...



Gabriel and his blank shot...



Thats me:P



Desmond...any resemblance?:P




Desmond's village has a river...wish could swim...:P



At another part of the river...



Part of the village...



Along the streets....



*I was here....eventho it may be my last:)*
memories...



Tuak....rice wine.....



Me....Gab...Desmond...



Thats me and Desmond



Gab and his new fake marijuana leaf...





Thats all..:D

Had a great time that day...thanks to my friends...Desmond and Gabriel...



0 comments: