Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

All Joy...


Most of my time now is going out with friends and EAT EAT  EAT...hahaha

Yesterday Gab brought me to Saberkas and told me 

"Lets eat at All Joy"

So we went in....

The truth about All Joy, it has been around since i dont know when long time ago...and the BEST PART..all the workers from the cleaner to the cashier to the cook are all WOMEN @ GIRLS..it has been that way since before....we were puzzled as why they only took GIRLS as their worker..but anyways...is the same to me..

So Gab ordered belacan bihun special and for me a normal belacan fried rice..

Nowadays dont really have the appetite too eat.....but with the rate im going now..im sure to gained back what i lost..hahaha

ALL JOY...:)



Going into All Joy...towards the counter




For display only....



GIRLS as everything in this shop..NO MALE allowed..haha



My fried belacan rice



Belacan bihun special

0 comments: