Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Transformation...

Well lastnite i hang around with my friend, Gabriel..went out eating at our usual place...as usual he ordered his RM6 rice..hahaha..i just sit down and watch him eat...feel full see him eat...



(Gab and his RM6 supper)

Nowadays i feel i changed or i could say transformed myself into something new i perhaps.. a few changes i could see myself are:



(Before was my enemy now my friend)

~i now turned my atttention to green tea.....is fresh in my head how i used to anti this drink but now i feel so sayang...i should had tried it before...hehehe...is not bad as it seems



(This was part of me..but now?..hahaha)

~i now usually goes around WITHOUT my glasses..i used to like go around with glasses but now is dusty in one corner of my room..hahahaha...i feel much more lighter...hahaha....


Guess that this changes came in just too late perhaps?...too late to change anything...hahaha..but i guess thats what we need in life...changes or transformation...i could not just stand and stick to the past..i must embrace the future..hahaha..but can i?..that is the question...hahaha

Good morning Kuching..your gloomy today...hehehe

P/s..Left 11 more days in May to June...




0 comments: