Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

At last my chance came true...

At last my chance came true...TODAY..after so long,  i got it, that is driving my dads car...hahaha..i know it sounds like a big deal, people would be wondering and telling me "So what? is just your dad's car? no biggie.." or " oh..pity you, i have been driving all kinds of car in my life and you got yor chance today driving your dad's car?"

Oh well, to be honest, i drove my dad's car ILLEGALLY at times(confession:P)..hahaha..he does not want us to bring his car due to the following reason:
a) The clutch si so high timing and not easy to balance (i guess)
b) The car is not in a good condition and you do not have the skills to bring it(my dad is the only one who drove it to work besides my mum)
c) just dont drive it..hahaha

And today i got the permission to drive it and send my mum for a dinner..how happy i am..like a small kid receiving toys for Christmas and birthday..hahaha



My daddy's car...hahaha:P

P/S:Picture for demo only..hehehe

0 comments: