Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Today...


Well today was a hot cold day..hot sunny in the morning....cold pouring rain in the afternoon..and now is getting to shine and being sunny again...hehehe..

Weather = Mooooood



I guess THE ONE knows what i feel and going through right now...for the past few days...

I know what is happening around me is all a sudden..fast..and normally in would have twist and turn along the way...

Thats what happen today...maybe THE ONE is telling me something...telling EVERYTHING would be okay...i guess it just happened...i was taken back with the incident...

I know is hard to let something you treasured most go..eventhough how the past was...u cant just erase the memories you had with them..i guess thats why is all out...but then...i know...

MAKING THE RIGHT DECISION

I dont mind whats the verdict, the outcome, the answer that i will get later once is done...i am ready for it and i am ready to move on..guess i just love being the one giving in for peoples happiness..hehehe...i mean after experiences and consolation and words of encouragement from people around me, GOOD BLESSED people...i dont mind at all the answer...

BECAUSE

I did my part...and everything that i had in me poured out just like that...i cant help that feeling in me...because you cant just wipe out everything..is  fated...so now i am just ready...

ready to go 

if

thats not mean for me

hehehehe.....

0 comments: