Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Night Craving....

Now is 11.10 pm.....

I was online as usual....i was chatting with my friend when she mentioned about ice creams and donuts..from McD and Big Apple...in my mind immediately the sweet smooth nice yummy donuts and ice cream..plus...ice blended from Starbucks...now she makes me craved for it..hahahaha...you know who you are...*wink wink...wait till i get back we go out for those treats..hahaha

Is been a long time since i was into those things...maybe should head out and experience it again..hahaha...hang out with friends..hahaha...you make me craved for it..hahaha..night time where to look for it??..

Guess pictures would do for now...hahaha










McD ice creams, Big Apple donuts, ice blended tea from Starbucks..hahaha

NOW IM HUNGRY.....HAHAHA

0 comments: