Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Get away weekend..

Well is been two days i could not surf the net as i was in my dads hometown...two days...totally no excess of internet line...was glad to be home..to be online..

Not much things to do actually...Dads hometown a small town...like an old cowboy town...haha..
went marketing and shopping..with family....thats all..

Spend time with my cousin and friends as well in the evening...

Shots i took  during those weekends...



Part of my dads hometown...we call it the pekan




Along the pathway of the shops...thats my youngest bro carrying my cousin..





The wet market...not so wet as this is the vegetables area...




Of course hang out with my cousin, Karen and my good buddy Gabriel...hahaha
thanks to you guys...:)

Overall it was an ok ok weekend for me...wish it was back to normal for me..:)

0 comments: