Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh well...it just died



Guess it would be NEVER be the same again...i guess..is so hard when things start to pop out bit by bit...EVERYTHING starts to crumble around you and next thing you know you lose someone..a FRIENDSHIP...i wish it would never be that way..

Guess what i had said before does make some sense in me....oh well..we should move along right now.....i guess everything just died in the process...from a high tall skyscraper build to last forever to rumbles and dust in just seconds...

How i wish things would be NORMAL between us...no need to be like before but just being ORDINARY...thats all...

I am sorry it has to end this way.....

My heart, soul and mind just died with me ....

There goes the old me...would i ever change and be reborn again? Into a NEW and DIFFERENT  person?

We will see..let time heals everything and let me go through this pain and suffering ALONE..
While you guys head along and build a future together...run along now..you had gone so much together and i can say all the best in everything you do..

I have my blog as my friend to pour out EVERYTHING in me...
Thank you

Good bye to the old me.......

I think i had enough being sad and hurt....posting all this on my blog..hope this is the last post for me..bye





0 comments: