Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hope...

I was chatting in Facebook chat when someone buzz me and started chatting with me..

Suddenly he came to the topic of HOPE???..suddenly out of the blues..

This is what he told me..part of it i remembered:

Dont HOPE so much when you had seen the signs and you know there is no slim chance of getting it back.  When you knew the answer already dont stay around, clinging and begging again, get up and move on. No point hurting youself and giving yourself too much hope. When it is not siding you. Is better to leave now before is too late, hurting yourself badly..you know you had no chance at all...so be it..

I know it hurts badly and deep down you feel that is pointless for everything that is happening around you..just move on..things happen for a reason...maybe God has other plans for you..better option in life....when you knew it already, just be cool and relax and move on...the truth hurts...

Whats the point right? so dont HOPE and move on...

When i ask him is he ok?

He answer me...

Just fail his exam and could not get the lecturer to give him extras..hehehe

Does everything make sense?:D

2 comments:

Eldy Voon said...

Dream > work hard > Hope > Success !!

Hope is important .. when u r hoping something, u shall do something to get on it, am I right ?

ADrian said...

In my case..js dont hope..mebe not so much...:D