Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

hehehe..mebe a slow start in getting a life..hahaha

Well today woke up so early...just got nightmares last nite...could not sleep till now...is just a bad dream..

Today....i am trying to get started with what i posted...GET A LIFE..hehehe

For starters...now i just settled my PT loan problems..i hope nothing will go wrong and effect my loan....just realised that i been through hell of a problems since i started my university life...marks...room....loan..what else i could say?...kinda tired of  it at one point...

Now just trying to get myself a life...is so bored right now....most of my friends are studying and working right now...so i dont really have friends to go out and hang around with..being at home would probably kill me....hahaha...is so bored at home...trying to figure out how to spend my holidays..working?..no available jobs around..partime jobs..maybe due to the economic factors.

I am now trying to put myself i a better position and in a more happy way...(",)..hehehe...i just love yesterday..fresh in my mind..thank you so much for yesterday :)...love you so much..

p/s you know who you are:)


0 comments: