Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A day goes by....


Holiday is sure a boredom for me. Since young i was not into LONG holidays...i rather have 1 or 2 days of holidays...:)

So for today decided to go out to KL...went to Time Square...sat in Borders @ the bookstore started looking around for books to read and i was planning to get a few new novels..i had been reading my two only novels for a few times already (Cecelia Ahern novels...okay i know is chick litt or something but it was a gift from a friend :) ) Got a few good novels around so just sat at one corner reading and reading and reading...


I ended up reading a bunch of recipe books @ would try some of the dishes once im back in my hometown :)

After tired of reading decided to check out Low Yatt, a place for computers and laptops and handphone hunter) I was attracted to this small notebook @ my laptop has given me problems anyways but still have a soft spot for my old laptop..it has been a great companion for two years :)




Top left to down right bottom : A few of those notebook that caught my attention but colour wise...hmmmm

P/S : The pink notebook was a good one...but..PINK? hmmm


BUT one got my attention

HP notebook




AND ITS BLACK :) I LIKE....im a HP fan...

P/S: Now praying for money to fall down from the sky...keep dreaming Adrian....



Got this funny fan for my laptop ..there is where the fan is going to be...to cool down this part of my laptop...weird place to put a fan dow...

At night i became the transporter @ sending my cousin for music class or tuition..so get to drive around...coincidently there was a night market @ "pasar malam" as we locals call it nearby my cousins music centre...took the opportunity to poke my head around among the crowds looking at the unusual among the usual i supposed....

Sorry for the blur pictures..:)


A typical night market has many things to offer...


From foot wear...


To vegetables...


More vegetables...


Fresh fish....


And more vegetables...


Even clothing..


and also DVDs and CDS....dont ask..is....:P
and many more...


This shop was selling junks such as digital cameras and handphones from the stone age era from RM 10 to RM25...it was a pieces of junk yet many people were buying ..... not worth buying anyways...it was a crowd puller this stall

After that, went off to this Chinese hawker area (cousins were hungry)



This was supposed to be wantan mee...but it looks like...nevermind.....:)

Thats how a day goes by in my life during the holidays....:)

P/S: Other days would be normal and not so much happenings..:)

5 comments:

The Mannequin said...

adrian! NO! don't buy HP. Hp and Compaq suck big time. they get malfunctioned very easily.

get Toshiba or Dell. Even better, Fujitsu.

begMERAH said...

kamek mok makan wantan mee! hahaha! get the pink lappy!

ADrian said...

Pris ~ haha....i dont knw but im a fan of hp and compaq...besides my compaq oso giving me a prob nw..hahaha...could change anytime sun i gues....:)

Beg merah ~ wantan mee eh? hahaha....pink lappy? orait...if it fits me..hahaha

faizalnizam said...

looking for new laptop heh? i know hot it feels.

i'm in gerik now.. last Rabu baru balik.

ADrian said...

Fyzal ~ kinda looking for a new laptop..hahaha

anyways...wed? tot u pulang tues? :)