Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Supernatural...

Is two papers down..one more to go...this Monday would be my marketing broadcast paper....my notes are beside me now...

BUT..distraction came in the form of Season 5:Supernatural...well i was not so a follower of the Supernatural series...on and off fan...but then again Season 5 was exciting and caught my attention as it is about the end of the world @ Apocalypse...Sam and Dean both good and evil...Lucifer and Michael....


Now i am waiting for the next episode to be downloaded from my house mate!!!!!...Cant wait for it..Thanks to Faizal and his obsession with Supernatural...:)

p/s : Going to watch from the beginning..:)

2 comments:

The Mannequin said...

I've watched!!!! superb. i wanna lick2 that jensen ackles. OMG!!!!

he's so freaking HOT! okay, why m I talking like this to a guy? LOL

U SHOULD!! the ultimate ghost busters.

ADrian said...

hahahaha...i knw i knw..ur hi s num 1 fan..hahaha..even my hsmate is lyk into him (hes a guy anywys...:P)