Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

K.U.C.H.I.N.G

I AM BACK!!!! .at last after a good time in KL, i am back right in the comfort of my own home..familiar surrounding, no need to worry about getting lost in my own hometown...no need of paying tolls around...no need to read signboards while driving...this is KUCHING...hehehe...been here for 19 years :P known it from the back of my head.

Of course this semester around i took my time going back..took a ride from home to airport...the always favourite airline, Air Asia - Everyone can fly. And is my first time going back on an afternoon flight. All this time is the first flight out back to Kuching = 7:10am flight..:P



Goodbye KL...for the time being...i be back :)


ME flight...:)


It was crowded at the airport. My flight was delayed for half an hour...


Taking off from LCCT


Over the South China Sea @ Over The Seas



This was entering Sarawak @ Kuching


Hello Kuching...:)



It was raining when we landed..around 4pm


As usual i will be the last to leave the aircraft for no absolute reason..is been a habit


Now i am in Kuching with my family and friends...it was fun seeing familiar faces around...cant wait for any excitement and fun being in Kuching....:)


P/S: No matter what the past or the things that happened in Kuching before...life has to go on
After all Kuching is still my hometown...no matter what..no place like home..:)

P/S/S: Home sweet home Adrian :)










8 comments:

annyss said...

eie..benci nya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so jeles.
now,YOUR blog also ada post cuti. =(
haha

ADrian said...

hahaha...dat wan DIFFERENT from urs..hahaha..

urs stress cuti..me enjoy cuti..hahahaha

faizalnizam said...

hey buddy. Liverpool out of Cham League. nice huh?

begMERAH said...

I WANT TO BALIK KUCHING TOO! Zomgggg! I can't wait to get back :D:D:D:D I'm going home in 5-6days :DDDDD

ADrian said...

Fyzal ~ YES YES!!!!ahahaha....padan muka out..hahaha

Beg Merah ~ Ur bek oredy ha??hehehebagus bagus....:P

begMERAH said...

eh no belum balik. I'm still in Perth now. So bored!

ADrian said...

hahaha..u be bek..dont wory..hahaha :P

begMERAH said...

Hahahah! yeah I'll be back soon. Can't wait! Authentic Malaysian food finally! Grrr! And not to mention cheap too :p :p :p We should meet up when I'm in Kuching :DDDD