Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holidays :)

Well is been a week right now i amback in my hometown @ Kuching. So much changes that Kuching went through for the past few months while i was in KL. Spend my time with friends and family, going out and just lazying around...enjoying a few quiet moments at home before going hectic again in January...

Despite of the fun and relaxation, is sure a boredom for me.. used to be busy and moving around and now is no work but pure enjoyment and relaxation..

Went out with friends and enjoying their company while hanging out at our favourite food spots in Kuching :)



Most of the time would be Open Air...fresh soya bean...



And Sio Bee @ dumplings? :)



This was wantan mee IF i was not wrong...



RM6 mix rice...duck, chicken....etc etc...

Is been a good holiday for me so far....and hope it will be better along the way :)

P/S: Is going to be Christmas soon :)

3 comments:

The Mannequin said...

I love sio bee at open air! I used to eat byk2 last time, with the soya. aisehhhh

ADrian said...

hahahaha....is still nice and yummy those fud...mg kenot miss it..hahaha

The Mannequin said...

hehe.