Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekends...

Most of my weekends are at home and church....those two places...hang out with my mum...:)...

Sunday went for a charity sales in one of the local churches ending up buying cakes for breakfast....hit one of the local coffee shop for breakfast..

Oh yea....together with me and my mum was my little cousin, Liam Kallas...coming to 2 years of age...a very very active and naughty kid...having a hard time looking after him but i was used handling kids before so it was kinda easy for me...took the responsibility by changing his diaper and giving him milk ( dont get me wrong here...my mum made milk for him..i just sit next to him and feed him ...:P)


He was close to me tho...:)



My mum was trying to cut his hair...







One of our dinner, we brought him out...

Some thought he was my mum's grandson some thought he was my son?? well....hes a cute boy..and had fun while he was with us during the weekend...

Of course my mum and i would love to go around Kuching trying places to eat...it was not like before...now i share a bowl with my mum..:)...no more individual bowls but a shared bowl..:P


Nowadays i go for mix sup...



This was one of the weekdays..."sotong kangkung rojak" and ABC @ "Air Batu Campur"..i went out with one from the aunty from church..


This was dumpling soup...my friend ordered this...


This was "char kueh"



Mix soup again....just love soup:)..one of my afternoon lunch with mum..

P/S: Just love having kids around...

0 comments: