Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday activities...

Is been long since i had updated my blog...this holiday was not that bad since i was occupied with activities around....been helping around in church a few times, serving wedding and funeral masses plus normal masses as acolytes @ altar servers...

To be honest, is been A LONG time i had worn those vestments and serving up those masses...is been too long....lucky enough the skills and knowledge of mine serving those masses are still in me...:)



Been joining the group since form 2? if i was not wrong...

After when over to my alma mater....is just across the church..my pride and sense of belonging to my school...i had been in this school for 6 1/2 years....too many memories, ups and downs i went through here..



Proud too be a Josephian..



The Mill Hill block...a piece of history..

Always had that pride and joy and satisfaction being part of the school...every area and compound around the school i knew it by the back of my head...it is an all guys school...the all girls school was just opposite the road :P










I was in all the blocks during my years in school...one of the best years in life...so much the school and teachers had done for me until now..:)



The staffroom..i was here before

After being a student, i served the school back as a substitute teacher teaching the morning and afternoon session...i taught English, Geography and Moral in form 1, 2, 3 and 4...how cool was that...i was a student AND a teacher back in my school...one way of giving back :)




The art studio..i was never good in art...thats for sure..hahaha




The school canteen....food fight :)...those were the days..




The primary school...i was there for 6 years....total up 12 1/2 years in St Joseph @ in a all guys school...:)

P/S: Ora Et Labora

0 comments: