Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

BroadcaStreet

Ok..this is not a new name of a street in Malaysia...if you think it is ..think again...is the new blog for my class this semester...:)....my broadcast class of 4 A and 4 C...mass communication students of Uitm 2009...

BroadcaStreet ~ this is a blog specially for our subject BRO 538 Radio and Television News under the guidance of our lecturer En Zubli Zainordin. This would be a place to share news and information for all and also a virtual office for us students to run (taken from the words of En Zubli from BroadcaStreet)

This is really something new for the whole class to look forward too as it would be a WHOLE class project contributing to the blog and could be handed down to the next generation of broadcasting students especially our juniors right now in Part 3. So all together now we shall work and contribute to this blog of ours...

Well feel free to drop by to this blog..it is still new but we will get it updated as soon as possible...:)

For now...

~ Excuse me, i am lost....

~Yes, how can i help you?

~Can you tell me how to get to BroadcaStreet?



Thats Downing Street in London :)

P/S ~ Happy reading :)

12 comments:

begMERAH said...

Ooo.. A class blog. Make sure you keep it updated and not let it die because thats what usually happens to class blogs. It dies after a certain period of time XD

On a whole different note, I know you'd like to know me. Not so mysterious really.

ADrian said...

To beg merah

Seriously i would love too know you:)
are u male or female or both?hahaha..
Do you have a blog? or facebook?
(sound desperate xD)hahahahaha

Anyway thanks for dropping by my humble blog:)

begMERAH said...

Its interesting this humble blog of yours. Haha. I don't think I can be both genders although I do act manly when I am a lady. ;)

Aiman Shizuko said...

woooo ~
beg merah sounds creepy...
heee ~

begMERAH said...

eish. and now I'm a creepy person? I just like Adrians' blog :)

Unknown said...

ok beg merah....:)

is nice to know sumone liking my blog with my english that is not that good..:)

so u must be malaysian as in ur nick name is begmerah..hehehehe.

seriously u make me wonder..who are you? :)

begMERAH said...

I'm definitely a Malaysian but although english is slightly less to my standards but it's the content that makes me like it. Hehe. I am your let's put it your blog admirer? HAHAHAH!

ADrian said...

Hehe...beg merah...

At least your gender would be sufficient info for this blog admirer of mine..XD...

Wishing to know you more..hehehehe..so mysterious..i like:P

thanks anyway for your thoughtful comments on my blog :)

begMERAH said...

So you do believe that I a female? I think you do know me aye?

ADrian said...

Well Beg merah...:)im sure your identity will be mysterious for me...but i like the mystery..keep me on guessing and guessing...:)

Teacher Farahi said...

besh nya makan2~! hee~

ADrian said...

Durr Durr

Makan2 biase2 je...nothing special
just love blogging about food..hahaha