Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Walk walk look for food...

WEll for the past 2 days or so..been going out with my aunty and my cousins around..the best part about going out with them is that i could jalan jalan around and maybe hang out at cool places never been too..

One of the cool places to hang out for sure would be eating places :P..indulging and feeling myself up with food..there goes my tummy again for sure..hehehehe...i love to explore and try on new food...thats why my blog are full of food..:P

First place was Pappa Rich...guess Mum was poor..:P somewhere near im not sure...KL is so new and many to be explored..


Pappa Rich = Mamma Poor




A cool and relaxing place to chill around..

The serving portion was a lot...satisfying meal..



I shared my portion of my char kueh tiaw with my aunty..is been a long time i did that :P



I had this drink..in the menu it was MILO DINOSAUR


From there we moved on to Nandos...:)



Love the setting of the place...




Chicken....this is going to kill my tummy for sure..

Night time..SEAFOOD!!! :P




Seriously, i took the whole fish for myself...:)


The next day..took something light and easy thats for sure..




Favourite all time cendol man and his cendol :)


Dont ask where did i got this kolo mee from :)..and is not a google up picture:P

Had fun eating those food but i prefer not to be involved to much..going to hurt my tummy..


P/s : Knocking on her door to make her smile...:)

9 comments:

faizalnizam said...

wah.. that a lot of food la.. is that only on one night?

milo dinosaur .. *big laugh* - that is a scary name..

one more.. did you really find that transformer cube????

begMERAH said...

ZOMG! I MISS KOLO MEE! Milo dinosaur is the awesomest weih. I tried to make it the other day and my other housemates were giving me that weird look XD

ADrian said...

hahahahahaha..

Fyzal ~ hahahaha..dont ask...mg heaven makan...tp control...:)

u wan transformer cube eh?hahaha

Beg merah ~ Wah..long time oredy eh..yup..dats kolo mee..yup2 milo dinosaur mg best..hehehe..:)..love dat drink

Aiman Shizuko said...

oh my ~
milo dinosaur looks irresistible la
hehe ~

ADrian said...

Yes aiman..it is nice and irresistable for one..:P..

faizalnizam said...

I want the transformer cube lah.. but if only that cube can be smoothly moved.. if not.. dont want lah..

ADrian said...

That transformer cube u cube pakai lepas tu pilih option nak jadi autobots or decapticons.LOL :P

nanti i pergi tgk cube tu..hehehe..kalau smooth okla..:)

Lisa J.S said...

hahha..wahh u really indulge urself eh... 3 full course for a day trip...that kolo mee looks very delicious but exceptional to the red thingy larr..hehehhe...love the dry curry mee in pappa rich ..yum yum...

ADrian said...

yes lisa..is surely the BEST FOOD in Kuching..kolo mee..must got the red wan den is kolo mee..no red wan den is not kolo mee..hehehe ^_^