Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The last kiss....

As night falls...i am still on online....not even sleepy and tired...why?

It was my last night in Kuching..before i head back to Uitm Shah Alam, my uni..next semester is starting this Monday..it seems like yesterday i first landed back in Kuching for my semester break last May..now is July..

As night goes deeper before the sun rise in few hours time...i ponder and reflect back my holidays for the past two months. It has been an EYE OPENER for me..SO many things happened to me..i believed my life has changed for the past 2 months...ups and down....i had been through a really enlighten life changing experience...i never know that i will be going through this..but i guess everything happened for a reason and i am accepting it....you had moved on so fast i hardly could catch up..hehehe..:)

I know i saw those things coming but i was blind i guess to realised it..it happened too fast that i was caught off guard and in the end...i was out of the game...hurt and bruised..i never knew it was me..me getting the all the pain and suffering..i just know maybe is my karma..what i had done to others and now is taking me down..in the end this is what i got...:)

To the person i had ever loved before and the one i cared always...i thanked you for the times that we had..the first time we met...dates, adventure, ups and downs together, all the beautiful memories i had with you until the very day that we parted..:)..i had so much fun together with you..capturing every new moments with you and puting them together as a story in our life before..i always going to miss that now...

I hope and pray that you will be happy always with the ones you love...be strong...enjoy life to the fullest and never give up easily....just go out and spend your youth now before is too late..:)
We have purposes in life and we must be all out and to grab all that we can..i know you can do it..

There is a reason why we met and why we part...Only God knows the answer:) isnt it?....i just thank you for everything you did to me and i am sorry for what i had done before...all my past mistakes and wrong doings against you.. im sorry...:)

Guess is time for me to go out there and grab my chances and opportunities in life...im still young..why just stick around when the world is so big and is waiting for me to go out and search my happiness..im leaving on a high note, with a better confidence and an a new me..i am moving:)...

Thats all for now...sincerely..is the tale of a lifetime for me..i always put it closed to heart, mind and soul...the tale of the last kiss:)



Life is easy...we make choices we just dont look back anymore..:)




0 comments: