Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

50/50 and Raya


Just feeling the excitement of holidays around the corner eventhough i am not celebrating it..hehehe:P

Maybe is a good time for me to relax annd contemplate of my life....being alone with myself...recovering my inner self before the holiday ends..just searching for something that i want and would love to do...in the state of unsure and anxiety....just dont know what is inside of me...hahahaha...drama drama la me..hahaha
Before i go all emotional and all poetry in this post:

To all my classmates and friends....i wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..minta maaf and the ampun if i had done wrong against all of you at times..at times when there was a slip of the tounge talking to all of you...i seek forgiveness..:)

After Raya, i claim my duit raya and my raya goodies...cakes..biscuits...etc etc..hahahahaha..

Enjoy your Raya holidays :) God bless.....

P/S : mintak mak kuih sepotong...

0 comments: