Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Busy bee...

Is been a while since i did my blog...now is the high time for me to get busy and active as the semester kicks on with assignments and production, presentation after presentation..

For now would be in the studio for a talk show program..i will be directing a segment of mine..game segment with the help of my classmates and also my two kind talent, my housemate and his friend :)...is been fun being in the studio for now..cameras, lighting, audio, set, props...etc etc...as if you are really in the industry.

I had the opportunity to be in the CG area..i love that job for sure..is the job by putting in the names of host and panels as you can see on our tv's @ nameplates under them...it was fun and exciting doing that especially in the technical areas of production.

Well, is going to be my turn tomorrow to direct and call the shots.. hope everything goes well, smooth, easy and entertaining :)



P.S : Going for a movie would help :P

0 comments: