Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Is Over....thank you..

Well this morning was my turn to produce a talkshow program with my group members.it was FUN, EXCITING AND HILARIOUS....:D...it was running smoothly eventhough i was calling shots at the the wrong time and was struggkling with the camerea shots and timing of the program was over run..it was first time experience for me to handle a 5 minutes segment.

Basically would love to thank my beloved, funny lecturer Puan Norhayati Baba for helping us up with the production. She ROCKS!!! :D..with her funny attitude...her class was fun and exciting..and also a big thanks to the abang-abang studio @ technician for helping us up in the process of production...they were so helpful and even taught me how to do CG!!!..im now the CG man..:D

Next my two kind talent @ guest..my housemate and his friend..Faisal and Firdaus for helping me out in my segment..it was on rubix cube and it was so kind of them to demonstrate and talk on this special topic of theirs..the lecturer and the technician was scratching their heads and wondering how on earth you guys solved the unscrambled cubes in such a short time..you guys sure know how to rock the set with your cubes :D..thank you so much...it was so nice of Faisal to skip class for a while just to come and help me up with Firdaus all the way from Universiti Teknologi Petronas or UTP to help me up.

And also to my group members..Wan, Hana, Pija, Meran and Aiman who had helped so much in the production set..thank you so much..it was fun anf great working with you guys and enjoyed the time we had shouting and directing our programmes..:D

Next on would be our entertainment program..wish us all luck:D

P.S: MTV @ Muzik-Muzik

2 comments:

faizalnizam said...

yeah.. you guys rocks! thanks dude for asking me and Yeop to be the guests..

its cool to make people wondering how we solve that thing..

send my regards to your lecturer as well as all your classmates..

hopefully to be at Mass Com Fax again..

faizalnizam said...

hehehe.. AD.. it "FaiZal" not "S"

:D