Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wonder and wonder....

The holidays are almost near....assignments are pilling up like Mount Everest...and yet i long for long holidays...i just to be in the relax mode....just relax and relax and relax........

The holidays are also making me ponder and wonder..so many things in my head right now....i just don't know what is wrong with me...think to much and this is what you get...headache..there is so much things as what i would love to say playing inside of me..one part of me saying that i am this and the other says that i am that...battle of differences...opinions...ideas.....principals...etc etc...

I wish the holiday would be longer and i would be enjoying...really wishing the holidays are near...THAT is AFTER my final exams...that would be in a few weeks time...hahahaha...am i prepared for that? i asked myself a few times.....i want to enjoy and have fun...ALL THE TIME :)

Wishing things are back to normal...and i pray nothing bad would happen....*cross my finger*.......

0 comments: