Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Me and Dean

Yesterday went for this Dean's list award ceremony at my faculty@ masscomm...okay..not saying anything here or bragging is just a simple ceremony for students achieving G.P.A of 3.5 and above for last semester's examination.

Not saying i am a smart ass student, all work and no play makes Adrian a dull guy thingy...is just a blessing for me to achieved it. To me getting a modest 3 pointer above would be sufficient for me..Dean's List? a bonus for me...not bragging or anything here..:)..just sharing thoughts..

Anyway..of course would dedicate this to God (AMEN!!!)...ORA ET LABORA...my school motto...prayer and labour...no work is complete without the blessings from God.:) second is my parents :)....they had done so much for me for the past 4 semester i had been in UiTM..in terms of supporting me financially :P...this is a small reward for them..and basically my lecturer and friends..without them i would not achieved what i had right now...friends who has been there doing group assignments, projects, etc...thank you so much to all of you :)..and lecturers for giving the grades :P

( Giving a thank you speech at a Grammy awards..:P)

The theme of the ceremony was yellow and green..my attention goes to the banana tree...yellow and green or the color of a state flag in Malaysia @ Kedah :P. It was held in front of our faculty. A simple ceremony.

A few pictures from the ceremony yesterday :




We were lazy to move around..the place was small and stuffy and my friends and i were seated among the crowd..:)


Our certs..:)

We were boring so we took photos...





That's me in the yellow batik..i look kinda weird in that batik tho...:P


Back to front: Farah, Didi, Ainul, Hana and Yaya


Left to right: Me (:P), Wan, Nina, Meran, Aiman


Group photo with Puan Norhayati, our production lecturer..Me and Wan has to be on our toes for this shot..the stage was small and we cramped onto it..hehehe

P/S: Pray that God will guide us always in our studies and our daily life:)